Meet the Android Avengers
See it up close
Latest Android news
- Google puts Hurricane Sandy on the map: Are you in danger?
- Sh*t Android users say: Guys, seriously... Can we stop this now?
- All Google’s Android event products revealed!
- The great app hack: How to steal people’s money
- HTC J Butterfly: The most beautiful phone you’ll never have
- Asus Padfone 2 official: Do want
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini announced, priced, yawned at
- World first Moto ad campaign: Why it’s nice to be Google’s mate
- Sony Odin specs revealed: Don’t buy that Galaxy Note 2 until you’ve read this
- LG Nexus spotted: Is this the iPhone 5 killer?
Samsung Galaxy S 2
The Samsung Galaxy S 2 is the leader of the pack when it comes to Android smartphones. There’s so much nifty tech wisdom packed inside this super-slim, feather light body, it’s like Yoda in smartphone form, only better looking.
The Samsung Galaxy S 2 is equipped for the future of mobile payments, with NFC wireless tech fitted under the hood, meaning you could be swiping your smartphone for your coffee before you can say “Jiminy Jilickers”.
The screen is the stuff of dreams: a 4.3-inch display rocking Super AMOLED Plus technology – the next step in eye popping brightness. These credentials make it the biggest and best screen Samsung has ever put into a smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S 2 is a Speedy Gonzales as well – the dual core processor under the hood means it’ll handle anything you throw at it without so much as a stutter.
Samsung Galaxy S 2 in detail
Latest Android features
- Samsung Galaxy S 2: Full HD video recording kerpows the camcorder competition!
- Samsung Galaxy S 2: Dual-core superpowers explained!
- Samsung Galaxy S 2: Brute force specs to blow your tiny human mind
- Samsung Galaxy S 2: Multitasking faster than a speeding bullet!
- Samsung Galaxy S 2: Set top box superpowers hiding inside