In case you hadn’t noticed, this is the summer of sports. Between the football, the tennis, the cricket and the athletics, there’s no shortage of fast-moving people, balls and obstacles to clap eyes on. Of course, if you’re going to do that you’re going to want a top-end TV to do it on. Thankfully, that’s exactly what we’ve got to give away.
We’ve teamed up with Currys, who have every type of set going; from LCDs to Smart TVs. Fancy winning yourself a new top of the line internet TV from Samsung? All you have to do is tell us why you deserve this epic slice of nice in your living room. Read on to find out how.
The season’s sporting highlights deserve to be seen in style, which is exactly why we’ve teamed up with Currys to provide one lucky Electricpig reader the chance to win a whopping 40 inches of Samsung goodness.
Enter our competition and you could find yourself in ownership of a Samsung Series 5 UE40ES5500 LED TV, capable of beaming you sports, movies and anything in-between in up to glorious 1080p Full HD resolution, and serving up catch-up content on demand.
It’s a prize worth £529, and it can be yours if you can wow us with a witty entry, via the method below:
How to enter
Think up a brilliant answer to the following:
“I should win a Samsung 40-inch LED smart TV because….”
We want to be impressed, so be creative folks! Make us laugh, make us cry, blow our minds – emote!
This bit is important, as your entry will only be valid if you follow the rules. So pay close attention peeps.
1. Write the reason you should win in our comments section below, BUT DON’T POST IT JUST YET…
2. Before you post your reason make sure you sign in using your FACEBOOK or TWITTER login, THEN…
3. Once you’re logged in, tick the little icon in the bottom left that says Share on Facebook/Twitter – when a little green tick appears on the icon you know it’s worked. THEN…
4. Hit the POST button and you’re done!
5. We’ll be contacting the winner via Facebook message or Twitter direct message, so make sure you keep an eye on your inbox, and that you can receive messages from those you aren’t following (@electricpig will be the handle contacting you).
While you’re in the mood why not visit Electricpig on Facebook and hit the LIKE button.
Competition closing date: Sunday 22 July 2012
Any entries after the closing date are not valid.