Samsung Galaxy S3. Fifteen letters that probably mean quite a lot to you if you’re an Android fan in need of an upgrade. Well, good news: Samsung’s newest, market-leading flagship hits stores today. And it really is a bit special. Want to know why? Here’s a handy roundup of everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Want to up your Galaxy S3 knowledge? Click on one of the links below (don’t worry – they all open in new tabs).
- All the core specs, all the info and all the furore from Samsung’s May 3rd Galaxy S3 launch.
- We jostled with the 500 strong crowd to bring you some of the first ever hands-on photos with the Galaxy S3. It’s a thing of beauty.
- The UK Galaxy S3 prices are trickling in, and clambering on top of each other to be the best. What’s the cheapest deal?
- South Korea’s getting a slightly different version of the Galaxy S3, but it’s ever-so-slightly sexier. It’s just not fair.
- What happens when all the best features of a new phone are stripped out and made available online before it’s even out?
- How the quad-core Exynos processor and features like Pop-up Play are bringing in a new dawn for mobile use.
- The Samsung Galaxy S3’s killer feature? Quite possibly. Is hovering video viewing the way of the future?
- Jealous of the amazing Pop-up Play? There are alternatives available on the Google Play store, you know.
- Is S Voice just a gimmick, or a genuine step forward for mobile voice assistants? Here’s what it really needs to succeed.
- Has the Samsung Galaxy S3 destroyed the competition? And if so, what does that mean to Android as a whole?