Here on Electricpig, we like nothing more than giving away a whole bunch of gadgets and games to you, dear readers. Why? Because free stuff. Everyone likes that. So with that in mind, we’ve got a great new competition for you today: we’ve got a brand new Xbox 360 to giveaway, along with a steering wheel and a copy of the brand new DiRT Showdown! Read on to find out how to enter.
To celebrate the release of DiRT Showdown on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on Friday 25 May, we’ve teamed up with Codemasters to give away a copy of the game along with a new Xbox 360 and a Madcatz Wireless Force-Feedback racing wheel to play it on. Two runners up will also win copies of the game on Xbox 360.
DiRT Showdown is the new arcade racing game from the team that brought you the award-winning DiRT series. Alongside breakneck racing thrills, you can pit your reflexes in a Demolition Derby and go wild in free-roaming, freestyle stunt parks.
If you want to win, all you have to do is follow the simple steps below and check out the terms and conditions. Good luck!
How to enter
Think up a brilliant answer to the following:
“I should blag a copy of DiRT Showdown and an Xbox 360 because….”
We want to be impressed, so be creative folks! Make us laugh, make us cry, blow our minds – emote!
This bit is important, as your entry will only be valid if you follow the rules. So pay close attention peeps.
1. Write the reason you should win in our comments section below, BUT DON’T POST IT JUST YET…
2. Before you post your reason make sure you sign in using your FACEBOOK or TWITTER login, THEN…
3. Once you’re logged in, tick the little icon in the bottom left that says Share on Facebook/Twitter – when a little green tick appears on the icon you know it’s worked. THEN…
4. Hit the POST button and you’re done!
5. We’ll be contacting the winner via Facebook message or Twitter direct message, so make sure you keep an eye on your inbox, and that you can receive messages from those you aren’t following (@electricpig will be the handle contacting you).
While you’re in the mood why not visit Electricpig on Facebook and hit the LIKE button.
Competition closing date: Friday 22 June 2012
Any entries after the closing date are not valid.