The British summer suddenly seems a way off. With recent storms battering the nation, maybe it’s time to settle down at home and watch a movie or two? Of course, that’s an altogether more enjoyable experience if you’ve got some bleeding-edge kit to do it on - like the Sony Blu-Ray starter pack that’s hitting stores soon. Just as well, then, that we’re offering you the chance to win just that.
We’re giving one lucky Electricpig reader the chance to win a Sony BDP-S185 Blu-Ray player and a raft of top Blu-Ray titles including: Spider-Man 3, 2012, Battle LA, Hop, This Is It, The Adjustment Bureau, Green Zone and Twilight: New Moon.
The Sony BDP-S185 is a real beauty and comes stuffed to the rafters with high-end tech: it upscales standard DVDs to near 1080p HD quality and also boasts internet capabilities with access to the Sony Entertainment Network.
Want to win? Of course you do. To be in with a chance of taking this veritable home cinema home, simply follow the instructions below. Best of luck!
How to enter
Think up a brilliant answer to the following:
“I deserve to win the Sony Blu-Ray bundle because….”
We want to be impressed, so be creative folks! Make us laugh, make us cry, blow our minds – emote!
This bit is important, as your entry will only be valid if you follow the rules. So pay close attention peeps.
1. Write the reason you should win in our comments section below, BUT DON’T POST IT JUST YET…
2. Before you post your reason make sure you sign in using your FACEBOOK or TWITTER login, THEN…
3. Once you’re logged in, tick the little icon in the bottom left that says Share on Facebook/Twitter – when a little green tick appears on the icon you know it’s worked. THEN…
4. Hit the POST button and you’re done!
5. We’ll be contacting the winner via Facebook message or Twitter direct message, so make sure you keep an eye on your inbox, and that you can receive messages from those you aren’t following (@electricpig will be the handle contacting you).
While you’re in the mood why not visit Electricpig on Facebook and hit the LIKE button.
Competition closing date: Sunday 27th May 2012
Any entries after the closing date are not valid.