We’re feeling generous. We’ve got three top handsets to give away to one lucky winner, and all you need to do is finish a simple sentence for us. Combined SIM-free price? over £700! You know, back in our day we had to actually work for our smartphones…
We’ve got an HTC Desire S, HTC Incredible S and HTC Wildfire S to dish out to one lucky winner. One person will walk away with the means to kit out your family with a smartphone each; Maybe the Incredible S for you, the Desire S for your brother and the Wildfire S for your mum? Brownie points for life.
The Desire S has a 1GHz 8255 Snapdragon processor, along with 768MB of RAM and 1.1GB of built in storage, expandable with a microSD card.
The camera’s got a five megapixel sensor, capable of 720p video, and is joined by a VGA fixed focus lens at the front of the Desire S, for video chat and vanity photos.
The Incredible S is a similarly-specced beast, but with a larger 4-inch display and ups the camera quality to 8-Megapixels. The Wildfire S, meanwhile, is the pocket-friendly 3.2-inch micro handset that shrinks Android without scrimping on features.
What are you going to do with three handsets? Dish them out to your loved ones, of course. Become a sort of HTC gang, or just kit your entire family out with smartphones. It’s up to you.
If you fancy winning all three of these smartphones, simply follow the steps below:
How to enter
Think up a brilliant answer to the following:
“I deserve to win three top HTC handsets because….”
We want to be impressed, so be creative folks! Make us laugh, make us cry, blow our minds – emote!
This bit is important, as your entry will only be valid if you follow the rules. So pay close attention peeps.
1. Write the reason you should win in our comments section below, BUT DON’T POST IT JUST YET…
2. Before you post your reason make sure you sign in using your FACEBOOK or TWITTER login, THEN…
3. Once you’re logged in, tick the little icon in the bottom left that says Share on Facebook/Twitter – when a little green tick appears on the icon you know it’s worked. THEN…
4. Hit the POST button and you’re done!
5. We’ll be contacting the winner via Facebook message or Twitter direct message, so make sure you keep an eye on your inbox, and that you can receive messages from those you aren’t following (@electricpig will be the handle contacting you).
While you’re in the mood why not visit Electricpig on Facebook and hit the LIKE button.
Competition closing date: Sunday 18th March 2012
Any entries after the closing date are not valid.