A free BlackBerry PlayBook? Oh yes. Electricpig is giving one lucky reader the chance to own one of the hottest tablets of 2011. So hot, in fact, that it’s not even available in the shops yet! This competition is exclusive to Electricpig, and we look forward to contacting the lucky winner in a fortnight’s time. Simply read on and find out how to enter.
UPDATE: Facebook Connect is having some issues at the moment, so you can sign in through Twitter. Good luck!
The PlayBook features a stunningly sharp 7-inch display and is Flash-enabled, making it the perfect tablet for browsing the web. BlackBerry’s App World it stocked with over 3,000 apps, from games like Angry Birds to the latest business apps for the suited and booted. To be a lucky owner of one before it’s even released in the UK, all you have to do is tell us why you deserve one – and follow the simple steps below.
How to enter
Think up a brilliant answer to the following:
“I deserve to own a BlackBerry PlayBook before it’s even out in the shops because….”
We want to be impressed, so be creative folks! Make us laugh, make us cry, blow our minds – emote!
This bit is important, as your entry will only be valid if you follow the rules. So pay close attention peeps.
1. Write the reason you should win in our comments section below, BUT DON’T POST IT JUST YET…
2. Before you post your reason make sure you sign in using your FACEBOOK or TWITTER login, THEN…
3. Once you’re logged in, tick the little icon in the bottom left that says Share on Facebook/Twitter – when a little green tick appears on the icon you know it’s worked. THEN…
4. Hit the POST button and you’re done!
5. We’ll be contacting the winner via Facebook message or Twitter direct message, so make sure you keep an eye on your inbox, and that you can receive messages from those you aren’t following (@electricpig will be the handle contacting you).
While you’re in the mood why not visit Electricpig on Facebook and hit the LIKE button.
Competition closing date: Thursday 2 June 2011
Any entries after the closing date are not valid.